Thursday, August 15, 2013

Well here is my third order from hobbyking ( Good thing I have been saving my points)

Well since i cooked my esc I figured I should buy a new one and I did plus a few thing on my HobbyKing wish list.


DescriptionQuantity
Turnigy Pure-Silicone Wire 14AWG (1mtr) BLACK (USA warehouse)1

Turnigy Pure-Silicone Wire 14AWG (1mtr) RED (USA warehouse)1

Turnigy Pure-Silicone Wire 12AWG (1mtr) BLACK (USA warehouse)1
Turnigy Pure-Silicone Wire 12AWG (1mtr) RED (USA warehouse)1

Flat 26AWG servo wire 1mtr (R/B/W) (USA warehouse)1

Servo Terminals (JR) Gold Plated (10pairs/set) (USA warehouse)1

HobbyKing Power Supply 100~240v 5A (USA Warehouse)1

Turnigy Infrared Thermometer (-33 ~ 180Celsius) (USA Warehouse)1

Turnigy TGY-9018MG Metal Gear Servo 2.5kg/13g/0.10 (USA Warehouse)1

HobbyKing Brushless Car ESC 60A w/ Reverse (USA Warehouse)1



Most of this is stuff no buddy cares about but there may be a few you have been spying as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment