Wednesday, August 21, 2013

HobbyKing Power Supply 100~240v 5A (USA Warehouse)

Well I bought this to replace my converted PC power supply when I go to the track . After using this for a few days it seems to do a good job of powering my 50 watt charger . It does not get as hot as many of my Laptop power supplies I have owned and think that should lead to a long life span . If it has a long life do not expect to hear much about this little guy but if dies soon I'll be sure to update this post.

Also for those wondering this power supply is rated at 75 watts.

HobbyKing Power Supply 100~240v 5A (USA Warehouse)

Manufacturer's description:

HobbyKing Power Supply 100~240v 5A
Input: AC100 ~ 240v 50/60Hz (International)
Output: DC15v 5A
CE approved

PRODUCT ID: HK15-5


No comments:

Post a Comment