Sunday, August 18, 2013

Flat 26AWG servo wire 1mtr (R/B/W) Servo Terminals (JR) Gold Plated (10pairs/set)

Well with my third order to Hobby King I was pleasantly surprised to see that they had added these 2 items .  I have needed these two for quite some time as it seems I have two or three esc's that need their receiver wire repaired not mention the four-five servos that need repaired. 

Given the low cost of these items I am extremely happy with there quality I actually had to work pretty hard to damage the wire and its silicon sleeving unless it comes in contact with something sharp (hobby knife etc) the sleeve is quite resilient  . 
Flat 26AWG servo wire 1mtr (R/B/W) (USA warehouse)

Flat 26AWG servo wire 1mtr
RED/BLACK/WHITE

Make your own custom servo wires.
Combine this with our servo plugs to form your own custom sizes to perfectly fit your model and save weight.
Made with quality soft silicon wire.

PRODUCT ID: AM-1304





Servo Terminals (JR) Gold Plated (10pairs/set) (USA warehouse)

Servo Terminals (JR) Gold Plated (10pairs/set)

PRODUCT ID: AM-1021Bx10

No comments:

Post a Comment