Thursday, August 1, 2013

Tires tires tires there without a doubt the most expensive ongoing cost when you're racing and i found a deal.



Alright i was shopping around for tires for my new RC10B4.2 RS before It even got here as I was positive the stock ones would not be very competitive . In my search I noticed Team Losi tires were a bit cheaper than other manufactures . This lead me to doing a bit of research and eventually I started looking to see what was on ebay . Really it didn't take me all that long to find a good deal . To my surprise the seller was Associated Electronics also know as Team Associated . After ordering 4 pairs of tires and having them shipped to me door for just less than $24 I'm glad to pass this on to you. Here is a link to there store http://stores.ebay.com/teamassociatedclearance  and If you need some help in deciding what to get I reccomend checking out this link to get a Idea of what your buying or need .  http://www.petitrc.com/setup/tires/losi/.  Just in case I would like to point out that these were most likely bought By Associated for testing purposes and these are probably the left over's that they didn't use. 
.

No comments:

Post a Comment