Wednesday, August 21, 2013

STRC Alum Front Hinge-Pin Brace Associated SC10/B4/T4

Picked this up when I made my Tower Hobbies order for my B4.2RS and it seems that it is a reasonably quality piece as it is machined accurately and fits well . I do wish the anodizing was a bit thicker or more durable as I have already scratched it in a few places and eventually it will be more silver than gray but since I bought this for its improved strength  vs the stock piece and its low cost I suppose I shouldn't complain too much.

Manufacturer part # STC9665GM


Manufacturer description:

  This is the ST Racing Concepts CNC Machined Aluminum Front Hinge-pin Brace
                    FEATURES: The CNC machined aluminum front hinge-pin brace gives more strength and durability to the front suspension of your SC10, B4 or T4.  The blue anodizing matches up to the Associated blue while the other colors can be a part of the final touches to customizing your Associated off-road vehicle to a different color, making it stand out from others out there.  Try converting your entire car to Red, Silver or Gun metal.



          This brace is gunmetal gray in color.



SPECS:    length: 47mm  (1-11/16")
          width:  8.3mm (5/16")
          height: 7mm   (9/32")


No comments:

Post a Comment