Monday, November 19, 2012

The leap of faith .

Well I bought a no name brand R.C. again 





I haven't received it yet but it's paid for and should be on it's way shortly .

 I bought the brushed version of the ZD Racing  ZMT-10.
 Because I couldn't find anyone who had the brushless version in stock.

Now parts for this where scarce and hard to find but thanks to Hobby King parts will be easier to get if needed since they Introduced there rebranded version , The Turnigy Stadium King 2wd 1/10th Scale RTR Truggy and a long list of replacement parts.






Brushed 2WD Electric 1:10 Scale RC Truck


4 Wheel Independent Suspension. 
2.4GHz. Digital Transmitter/Receiver.
Pistol-Grip Radio with High Torque Steering Servo.
Powerful Brushed 540 Electric Motor.
7.2v 2400mAh 15c NiMH Battery.
Full Ball Bearings.
150 Amp Brushed ESC.

 Specifications:

Length: 483mm
Width: 311/338mm
Height: 173mm
Wheel Base: 291.5130mm
Gear Ratio: 7.8:1

Content:

              1 x 1:10 Scale Brushed Truck.
              1 x Battery 
              1 x Pistol-Grip Transmitter
              1 x  Manual/Accessories

Now the one thing that sticks out to me is that this seller list full ball bearings in the truck and from what I have read the hobby king version has bronze bushing's.
It has also been said that these trucks have metal transmission  gears .



It has been rumored that a lot of Traxxas part's will fit this truck and I plan to see if this is true.
When I do receive this truck I plan to do a complete tear down and test ever part to check for compatibility. 

So look forward to that .

No comments:

Post a Comment