Friday, November 9, 2012

Play with a propulse



Well a good while back I picked up some 1/16th scale ZD Racing  car's and liked them a lot so I thought I should pick up something in the 1/18th scale size . After lot's of searching I decided to get a RadioShack Propulse of Ebay. I purchased this truck because it had a good reputation for durability and had lot's of parts support due to it being a brother to the Megatech Megapro (There only different in name and bodies) and sister to the Hpi mini recon (There  different in name , bodies , and the chassis are slightly different) .




So far this car has received the Megatech  aluminum shock upgrade and the twin brushed motor upgrade.
Sadly the twin motor set up leaves a bit to be desired . it appears the stock batter can not deliver enough amp's for the motor's under high load so the car some time's shudder's .


Currently I am in the middle of swapping in a brushless system and bigger tires . So check back for that.




No comments:

Post a Comment