Friday, November 9, 2012

Maisto Rock Crawler project


Well I starter this project about a week ago so I will try to fill you in . I had seen these guy's and thought they looked pretty cool . I was reluctant to by one because of all the time's I've been let down by toy grade R.C. Cars in the past  . After seeing ton's of post online about this car I finally decided I wanted one . My wife then bought it for me as a early Christmas present . So far I'm having a ball this little guy is probable the most capable toy grade car I have ever owned . I have already made plan's to improve it's performance . My first mod was to replace the tire's with Team Losi  Mini Rock Crawler Claw Tires LOSB1480  and they did help traction a bit but I think adding weight to the rim's will make a bigger improvement. some other mod including increasing tire clearance to the body .



      

1 comment:

  1. My first mod was to replace the tire's with Team Losi Mini Rock Crawler Claw Tires LOSB1480 and they did help traction a bit but I think adding ... ircrockcrawler.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete