Wednesday, June 12, 2013

News flash Turnigy Stadium King 2wd truggy / ZD Racing ZMT-10 Brushed motor model is 3s capable

Well I decided just for giggles to see is a 3s lipo would burn up the esc for my ZMT-10 and was surprised to find out that the esc recognized that the pack was a 3s . Normally the esc ( currently in a Clodbuster ) Goes through its little beep sequence and I give it little thought but when I hooked up a 3s lipo to the esc I knew something was different instead of the normal BEEP-BEEPBEEP-BEEP IT WENT BEEP-BEEPBEEPBEEP-BEEP signalling that the voltage cut off recognized that the pack was a 3 cell I couldn't believe it . after driving for a bit the esc showed no heat increase so I feel safe in saying this esc is good to go on 3s lipos but I still recommend a lipo alarm as the voltage cut off is too low for my taste.


No comments:

Post a Comment