Friday, June 7, 2013

Turnigy Pure-Silicone Wire 10AWG (1mtr) RED and BLACK ( USA WAREHOUSE)




Well seems like I always need wire for something so I bought some from Hobby king and all I can say is wow this is some excellent wire for the price the silicone is some of the best I have ever bought and the wire its self  has a nice balance of flexibility from being a fine strand wire but the strands are big enough that strength should not be compromised .
I ended up purchasing 10 gauge wire mostly because it was in stock at the US warehouse and I hope they add more sizes as time goes on because well 10 gauge wire is a bit overkill in most situations.


So if you need some quality wire for cheap , look and see if they have the size you need .












Manufacturer's description :

High quality TURNIGY Silicone wire.
High strand count.
Pure copper & pure silicone.
Temp rating: 200Deg C
Guage: AWG 10#
1 METER 

PRODUCT ID: R10A1780-06 / B10A1780-06



Where to buy :

Turnigy Pure-Silicone Wire 10AWG (1mtr) RED (USA warehouse

Turnigy Pure-Silicone Wire 10AWG (1mtr) BLACK (USA warehouse)

No comments:

Post a Comment