Sunday, July 21, 2013

Tires for your 1/16th scale ZD Racing RC trucks and buggies

Well This post was inspired by a person who asked me a question on ebay about whether I had any tires for the 1/16 RC cars for sale . Since I have put all of mine to use I decided to pass on some places to get tires cuz well im a nice guy and I'm going to pass this on to you as well .


Ok tires for the MT and Truggy.
http://www.amainhobbies.com at the time of this writing has a few of the stock rims and tires left.

Monster Truck Wheel 6107
Truggy Wheel 6113

Tire Set Monster Truck 6106
Tire Set Truggy 6112



                                                                                                                                                                   


http://www.gotnitroonline.com/ has lots of compatable parts.


Wheels White 2pcs 32150

Truggy 1/16th Scale Tires 32160

Truggy Tire Set Mounted 1/16th Scale 33186










White Rear Dish Wheels (Rims) 2 pcs 30734W

White Front Dish Wheels (Rims) 2 pcs 30732W

Vulcan, Photon Yellow Front Dish Wheels (Rims) 2 pcs 30732Y

Yellow Rear Dish Wheels (Rims) 2 pcs 30734Y

Vulcan Photon Rear Tires 2 pcs 30737

Front Tires 2 pcs 30731



Rear Tires Mounted on Rims for Buggy 1 16th Scale B1036
   
Front Buggy Tires Mounted 1/16th Scale Buggys B1035

Front Tires 2 pcs 30731



                                                                                                                                                                   


Hobbyking.com also has sever compatable parts

monster beetle tires

monster beetle rims

1/16 buggy front tire
1/16 buggy rear tire

1/16 front buggy wheels yellow
1/16 rear buggy wheels yellow

1/16 front buggy wheels white
1/16 rear buggy wheels white















15 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. feel free to leave your comments I always want to hear them .

    ReplyDelete
  3. Im they guy that asked you on ebay and i thank you so much for helping me an i had two more things to ask you do know where to find a program card for my 1/16 truggy and where can i find a faster brushless motor the one i have is like 3800 kv i would like to have a 6000 kv or higher

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. On the programing card I really have no clue where to get one that will work .On the motor to be honest 6000kv is a bit much I would recommend using a 3s lipo over a higher kv motor in these as they get pretty warm unless you're just doing speed runs but what you want is a 24x35 motor a 24x40 motor will fit and give you more torque and better temps but they're hard to find . The last option is a 24x45 motor but they're a bit long and require a good deal of modification to fit but they have even lower temps and lots more torque than the stock motor. Pretty much all these sizes are common in RC aircraft but to be honest I the one place I knew of that all 3 of these sizes in lots of kv choices has shut down . at the moment I would recommend Ebay and list the motor sizes like so when you do your search 2435 ,2440,2445 sorry I cant be more help also make sure the motor you purchase has a 2mm shaft size so its compatible with your pinion.

      Delete
  4. Thanks man you sure know alot about rc stuff an i just broke my left front drive shaft know where i can find some

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cemark should be help you out I think http://www.cermark.com/products/ZDR6040.html

      Delete
  5. Would that be a vertical or a horizontal drive shaft please tell me the difference

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. front/rear horizontal driveshaft the vertical shafts are to replace the center shafts.

      Delete
  6. Do you know any other web sites cause cermark has crazy high shipping

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. sorry only option I can guarantee what part you're getting . There a few other possibilities but none of them are guaranteed to fit.

      Delete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I found the zmb-16(9001) manual...FINALLY...:) link below:
    http://www.krick-modell.de/mainframe/ersatzteile/AUTO/ZD/downloads/640010%20Anleitung%20Buggy%201_16%20ZD.pdf

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello & Thanks for welcoming me,I still have a couple things that have me a bit unsure.I love everything rc but my last buggy I bought was in the early 80's a Tamiya Hornet.Getting back into my rc passion since life got in the way,I have been having fun building my OG hornet into a modern machine:)So I,m not completely clueless with alot of the new technology.I set up a brushless system with a lipo in the Hornet,she is alot of fun if you like out of control rockets:)
    I never had a 4wdr buggy,so this is new..I did drive the ZD 1/16th buggy a couple times before I decided to do a full tear down to clean,fix, & make her happy..I got it used but in very good condition.
    My first issue is for the sake of ordering parts.I figured out I have a ZBM-16 but when looking for parts there seems to be a secondary # like 9001,this looks exactly like what I have,but there seems to be a few 9*** model #'s....for instance the rear dogbones have me at a lose..The manual I found shows in the exploded view what looks like what I shall call traditional dogbones for lack of a better word.-Meaning both ends of the dogbone have a chrome nub at a 90' angle like the center or front dogbones..Whoever had this before me must of been confused as well since one rear was "traditional-double nub" & one as shown at EMP Hobby has no nub on one side & some sort of alien insert(to me)???
    Ok,I,ll stop @ this issue & see if it makes sense to anyone:)
    THANKS for any HELP in advance,Larry

    ReplyDelete
  10. From your description it sounds like a cvd style drive shaft is installed on one side and dogbone style drive shaft is on the other . I cant speak for all of the models they made but on the ones I have had the dogbone style was used on the brushed models and the cvd style was used on the brushless models . The parts were interchangeable so a person could upgrade the brushed models if a person chose to . one of the issues with the ZD racing stuff is they made a lot of models with small variations .most things tend to interchange even if the part # don't seem to match . Yah a Hornet doesn't take a whole lot of power to make it a out of control rocket be safe .

    ReplyDelete