Friday, July 19, 2013

The list I posted

Now the list a couple postt before this may lead some to think that this is exactly what I would do but thats not entirely true as I have said before I haven't really  raced before and I don't know If I would really like it . So in reality I probably would not end up placing that order to hobbyking for at least a little while as I don't have a instant need for a new brushless system . I do have a sensorless system and even though it isn't as smooth as a censored system it will still get me around the track fast enough to be competitive.I also have a couple servos that would be overkill or just good enough so I don't need one immediately    The Tower hobby order would be just like I showed it. A few parts to tune and a few durability upgrades to save me money down the road . Now one kink is that Rpm has added a new product that will be on list now and I'm sure if I placed this order something else new will come to the market with in a day or 2 but thats the way it works.

No comments:

Post a Comment