Sunday, May 5, 2013

Turnigy Hex Driver set 4 in 1 1.5~ 3.0










Well bought this out of the Hobby king USA Warehouse and I like the fact that it's light and convenient to carry since it has a storage area for the bits in the handle and that it has almost perfect knurling that isn't so sharp that it starts to bug your hands after using it for a while . I do have 2 complaints though the bits are not the standard 1/4" size hex that I like to use and the finish scratches off pretty easy .

In short makes a alright main tool but I myself would use it primarily for its great mobility and use it when Im away from home.



Can be found here :http://www.hobbyking.com

Manufacturer's description:

The Turnigy 4 in 1 Hex driver set comes with lightweight handles and includes 4 interchangeable tips 1.5, 2.0, 2.5 and 3.0.
The hardened tip and shaft ensure no rounding or breaking on even the worst of hex bolts.

PRODUCT ID: S638

No comments:

Post a Comment