Thursday, April 25, 2013

Waiting on my first order from Hobbyking.com



Well I decided since spring is here that I should be getting some new gear to replace some broken stuff and to just make my life a little easier . Since I needed a new brushless ESC ,and a few Lipo's I placed a order with Hobby Kings  USA warehouse mostly because everywhere else was out of Lipo's I wanted So here I am waiting for my stuff to get packaged and shipped . Frankly I'm alittle frustrated that it has taken 3 days and counting to gather and package my 8 piece order knowing that after they ship it it will still take 5-6 days to get to me . Alas that is the price I pay for their cheap prices .

Since I'm already here guess i should tell you what I ordered .

Description

Quantity

Hobby King Brushless Car ESC 100A w/ Reverse (Upgrade version) (USA Warehouse)1


Lithium Polymer Charge Pack 18x22cm Sack (USA Warehouse)1 
4mm Gold Connectors 10 pairs (20pc) (USA Warehouse)1

Turnigy Hex Driver set 4 in 1 1.5~ 3.0 (USA Warehouse)1

Turnigy 4000mAh 2S 30C hardcase pack (ROAR APPROVED) (USA Warehouse)2

Balance Plug Savers (JST-XH 2s) (5pc Per Bag) (USA Warehouse)1

Balance Plug Savers (JST-XH 3s) (5pc Per Bag) (USA Warehouse)1


If you are interested in buying any of these Items  and really want to know if they are worth the wait check back later as I am planning on doing my own little review on each of these items when ever I get them in .

No comments:

Post a Comment