Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Got a new charger

Well I needed a new charger and after looking high and low I found something both cheap and full of features. The GT Power X-Charger C6 is a 50 watt charger capable of charging at up to 6.0 amps discharging at up to 1 amp and can balance discharge at up to 300 mah per cell. 

FOR FULL SPEC'S LOOK HERE  valuehobby

                                                




Now to be honest the manual is plenty thick and does a good job of covering what you need to know to operate the charger and explaining its features. It does have the common china translation problems with a word or 2 but most people should not have a problem understanding what its telling you . This charger does require a external power supply but they can be found pretty easy .Value hobby even sells this bundled with a power supply for those that do not wish to source there own . 
To me the menu is easy to use and should not confuse new owners especially if they read the manual. 


The only thing I wish was different was that value hobby had included a cable with a TRX adapter for people with Traxxas systems to speed up there setup time .



 To me this was the best $21 bucks I could have spent.

I would also like to say Value hobbies shipping charge of  $3.99 was a pleasant surprise as was the 3 day delivery .





























No comments:

Post a Comment