Sunday, August 4, 2013

Basher a Hobbyking monster truck

Well I have had several people message me on Youtube asking if I plan to buy this truck when it is finally released since I got a Turnigy Stadium King 2wd truggy pretty close to when they were released . So far I have determined I probably will pick one up but I will likely not be a first adopter for a few reasons .

  1. I am cheap and broke this means I will have to save and scrape up the money to purchase the truck nothing too unusual there even given its suggested price point of $250 (and yes if the truck is a durable little bugger that's a great deal).
  2. Given the buzz around this truck I'm sure hobbyking will be bringing this truck to the US warehouse rather quick and I'm  content with waiting for it to make it to Washington as this normally brings the total price down a bit .
  3. At the moment I think I have my hands pretty full right now and I'm not up to racing the other Youtube channels for views or anything like that so being the first doesn't really drive me to gotta have it first.

No comments:

Post a Comment